Tuesday, May 8, 2012

World Red Cross Day

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

8th May World Red Cross Day .................

 "When I was a young schoolboy at the Beijing Opera Academy in Hong Kong, I was very poor and yearned for some of the most basic things in life. My fellow students were in similar need and it was at this time that a representative from the Red Cross arrived, bringing us supplies. My classmates and I were so grateful and touched and I vowed to always remember this generosity. When I asked what I could do to repay the Red Cross, the representative told me that the best way would be to pass on the kindness in the future if I were ever able to. I never forgot his words and as soon as I could, I established the Jackie Chan Charitable Foundation and have been working for charitable causes for nearly 20 years.

I will forever be indebted to the Red Cross for the comfort they provided to me when I was a child and I am honored to be a Red Cross Cabinet member." 

Jackie Chan


1 comment:

  1. You should see how my partner Wesley Virgin's tale begins in this SHOCKING and controversial video.

    Wesley was in the army-and soon after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "self mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get anything they want.

    These are the exact same tactics many famous people (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become wealthy and famous.

    You probably know that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

    That's because the majority of your brain's power is UNCONSCIOUS.

    Maybe that conversation has even occurred INSIDE your own head... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's head 7 years ago, while riding a non-registered, trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and with $3.20 on his bank card.

    "I'm absolutely fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I get my big break?"

    You've been a part of those those thoughts, am I right?

    Your own success story is going to be written. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

    CLICK HERE TO LEARN WESLEY'S SECRETS

    ReplyDelete